Shure KSM141/SL Dual-Pattern, Cardioid / Omni Condenser Microphone
KSM141 rentals include foam windscreen, stand adapter, carrying case and twenty-five foot (25') long XLR cable. KSM141 stereo pair rentals include two (2) foam windscreens, two (2) stand adapters, one (1) A27M stereo microphone adapter, carrying case and two (2) twenty-five foot (25') long XLR cables. Nationwide shipping available.
The KSM141 is an end-address condenser microphone featuring highly consistent cardioid and true omnidirectional polar patterns, together with multi-position low-cut filter and dB attenuation switches for superior handling of extremely high sound pressure levels. Ideal for capturing a wide variety of sound sources in critical studio and live environments.
- Acoustic Guitar
- Acoustic Bass
- Live Recording
- Ensemble Vocals
- Room Ambience
- Permanently Biased Condenser
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20,0000Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid or Omnidirectional
- Sensitivity (at 1kHZ): -37dBV/Pa
- Self Noise (equivalent SPL; A-weighted typical): 14dB
- Output Impedance: 150 Ω
- Maximum SPL (at 1000 Ω load / 1kHz / 1% THD): 139 (154,164)dB
- Net Weight (Microphone Only): 156 grams (5.5 oz)
North Shore Productions rents the Shure KSM141 along with other premium microphones in the Shure KSM Series.